A special pilgrimage travel package ‘Seven Jyotirling Yatra’ costing Rs 1000 per day is being offered by Indian Railways and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC). A special train will cover 10 destinations in 12 days. The package will cost Rs 11,340 per person.
‘Seven Jyotirling Yatra’ package destinations:
Omkareshwer, Ujjain, Ahmedabad, Dwarka, Nageshwar, Somnath, Trayambakeshwar, Shirdi, Bhimashankar and Grishneshwar.
ABOUT THE ‘Seven Jyotirling Yatra’ Package:
- A dedicated train ‘Seven Jyotirling’ train NZBD217 will depart from Chandigarh railway station on April 18 at 7am.
- Journey by sleeper class train
- Accommodation in non-AC dormitories/ hall,
- Vegetarian food (breakfast, lunch and dinner),
- Tour escort and security on train and
- tourist buses for visiting sightseeing spots
- The package has 800 seats. And 50% are reserved by tricity residents.
Shiv-Shani and Sai Darshan Travel Package
Another religious travel package is being offered by IRCTC that begins from April 19, Shiv-Shani and Sai Darshan.
- Seven-day tour to religious destinations in Maharashtra, including Shirdi, Trimbakeshwar, Panchwati, Grishneshwar and Ellora.
- air-conditioned travel and stay besides food and escort, costing ₹19,580, per person.
- the Superfast Express-22456 Charter Coach will depart from Chandigarh railway station on April 19 at 7:40pm.
- Besides AC charter coach, the tour includes AC accommodation in a hotel at Shirdi having three star facilities as per itinerary.
HOW TO MAKE A BOOKING?
Bookings for the Jyotirling tourist train is available online on the official website of IRCTC and also at the zonal office in Sector 34.
The interested residents can book their tickets directly through the official website of IRCTC or can visit the regional office of IRCTC in Sector 34 and can also contact the office at 0172-4645795.
Image Credits: Google Images