Our favourite Elante is 5 and it calls for a celebration. Then, why not kuch meetha ho jaaye? April 14-15, Elante is hosting tricity’s Biggest Dessert Festival, “House of Desserts”, where choicest dessert brands from across the country and around the world will overwhelm your senses with an exclusive spread of hundreds of sweet delights.
Showcasing the best in international trends and Indian tradition at one place, House of Desserts is a dessert lovers’ paradise, where a lavish array of blissfully sweet delicacies promise a heavenly experience.
What will you find at House of Desserts:
- International favourites like Belgian Wafles, Spanish Churros, Turkish Baklavas and French Entremets
- Authentic traditional sweets like Maal Makhan, Rabdi and Gohana Jalebi
- Churiosity is offering Spanish Churros, a crispy and crunchy dessert best relished with a chocolate dip, in an all-new avatar—dipped, filled and glazed with your favourite chocolate flavour
- Le Gaufres is all set to bowl you over with its amazing variety of Belgian Wafles and Strawberry Hop Scotch.
- Exquisite handmade chocolates and gluten-free chocolate pies from Rae’s Bakery, chocolate sandwiches from I Love Daddy Waffle and dark chocolates from Mammoth.
- Ice-cream Pakoda from Best Burps
- The Last Course, a first-of- its-kind European concept of Café and Creamery with 24 flavours of natural ice-creams. Not to miss the salted ice-cream.
- Maal Makhan or Nimish, a sweet made of milk cream, from Moolicious is a must-have. Do try out their rich Rabdi.
- The famous Gohana Jalebi dripping with desi ghee from Gurgaon-based The Jalebi House is also worth a try. Interestingly, The Jalebi House is famed for its extra-large jalebis with just one jalebi being more than enough to fill the entire family.
- For the fitness freaks, the Greek Yoghurt from Epigamia is just for you. This yoghurt gives a makeover to the good old curd by using a Greek straining process.
See you there, folks.