Keeping in view the improved Covid situation, the Himachal Government has decided to discontinue the e-pass system for entering the state from July 1.
A meeting of the state cabinet was held under the chairmanship of Chief Minister Jai Ram Thakur to review the Covid-19 situation. Following will be effective from July 1, 2021:
- Inter-state bus service would be resumed with 50 per cent capacity,
- The requirement of e-pass to enter the state will be discontinued
- Government offices allowed to work with full attendance.
- All shops would remain open from 9 am to 8 pm and restaurants up to 10 pm.
- Social gatherings would be allowed up to 50 per cent of the total indoor capacity with maximum 50 persons. Maximum 100 persons would be allowed at outdoor gatherings.
No decision has been taken on opening schools, colleges and other educational institutions so far.